Monday, June 9, 2008

Grow Garden Grow...

Since I do not really like dirt and things like that, gardening has not ever been a hobby of mine. Our neighbor, Jill, does our gardening because she enjoys it. However, I can account for numerous weekends in which my sister and I did the weeding. I think that growing vegetables would be pretty cool. I remember my sister used to grow some tomatoes and peppers in our backyard until my father accidentally ran them over with the lawn mower.

In the sixth grade I had an experience with grafting two different types of flowers. I thought that was pretty cool. I do not remember the type of flowers we used, however. I could definitely grow my own vegetables. But one cannot live on veggies alone. What if we could grow meat? Sounds kind of gross, but it would be cool if it were possible.

1 comment:

Sarah Davis said...

Thanks for your comments. You could have a few chickens or goats or even cows for meat. And they would help with fertilizer for your veggies, just like we saw at ECHO.